Monday, September 3, 2012

I know I promised a quilt along for August. The thing is, life happened. We moved about 2 months ago so I am no longer living with my parents. We have been spending those 2 months with a Daddy that hasn't started school yet. And I am homeschooling this year for the very first time. And still trying to adjust to all of the above. Oh and not to mention we are a bit poor. Therefore hubby thinks I can just make any old quilt from my preexisting stash of fabric. I CAN'T!!! I need fabric that matches and color coordinating! Not to mention good quality, at least better. And of the material I do have it was bought mainly for dresses or skirts or some other project i just haven't gotten around to. So really I need to just do those projects. But I do have a great idea of what I want to do for my quilt along. Well, really I have 2 ideas. But it will need to be put off. In the mean time I will be finishing my other quilt soon and I will post a picture of it. I do plan to sell it. So if you know anyone interested send then my way!!

2 comments:

  1. It's best to use it up so you can get new stuff! Come see me ... I have a lot! Oh...you know that already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your year has been hectic to say the least. How is the homeschooling going?

    ReplyDelete